Thursday, December 6, 2012

Juicing Day 1

Day 1 of juicing completed and I think it went fine.  I didn't drink nearly as much water as I should have but I was so cold (my office is freezing) that it was tough to.  In the afternoon I finally starting drinking hot water plain and warmed up a bit.

I went to Target yesterday evening to pick up some more nalgenes, as this is what a full day's consumption looks like:

 
 
There are actually 6 juices here, the first nalgene contains two.  Combined, here is what is in all 6:
 
13 apples
3 carrots
1 lemon
1 cup spinach
2 stalks celery
1 cucumber
1 pineapple
1 lime
1 cup kale
1/4 bunch of broccoli
1/2 red beet
1/2 zucchini
 
2 juices worth of fruit/veggies
 
 It takes me about an hour to cut up, create juice for a full day and clean up.  I make all juices the night before. 
 
I woke up with a bit of a headache today but I think that is due to dehydration.  Day 2-3 are supposed to be the hardest, so we will see how the rest of this week goes. 
 


No comments: