Friday, December 7, 2012

Juicing Day 2 - Tired & Cold

Super tired.  Had a really hard time waking up and felt half asleep through my morning meetings.  Whether this is due to the juicing, the fact that I suck at sleeping or that I have low iron (just found out) and haven't purchased supplements yet, I don't know.

Still freezing at work, I think I will bring in a space heater to blast directly on me for the day.

Felt much better by the afternoon but I was so miserably cold that I didn't finish 1 1/2 of my last juices for the day.

By the time I got home I was so cold and tired that instead of my dinner juices I ate 2 avocados.  I know I am not supposed to 'eat' anything but I was so sick of being cold that I couldn't stand it.

So, with my avocados, I curled up under a blanket on the couch, snuggled with the kitties and watched Harry Potter.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You should make some soups. Warm vegetable purees would be a nice change from the cold juices!

aarthy said...

Costco has a little space heater for like $30 bucks which I totally LOVE.

Stephanie said...

I have a little one that I finally brought into the office - its much better today :)